11 March 2011

I love my Boots Advantage Card!


With Boots Advantage Card you collect 4 points per every £1 you spend on almost every purchase you make in store and online at Boots.com, and one point for every £1 you spend on qualifying products through Boots Treat Street.
With each point being worth a penny when spent in store, you'll soon have enough to get a lovely treat just for you!
You can spend points on almost anything in store Make up, perfume, body lotion, bubble bath – the list of fab products to treat yourself with goes on and on. Just look out for the * on price tickets in store. From everyday goodies to bigger treats, you'll be spoilt for choice. Once you've received your permanent Advantage Card, you'll be able to get that wonderful 'I've paid with my points' feeling.
I like to save my points up for perfume, What do you save yours for? x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment