5 May 2011

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment Review.



So I've heard a lot about the Lee Stafford treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length, Some bad but mostly good!! And I must say I'm with the 'mostly good' category!

This product claims with its protein based complex to fertilize your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach it's maximum potential length.

'Lee's Top Tips:'
Always use this luxurious treatment in between shampoo and conditioner. After shampooing simply scoop out the equivalent of an egg into the palms on your hands, massage into hair from roots to ends and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse out and then condition as normal. Keep using this miracle treatment every wash until hair improves. Then use once a week to maintain gorgeous conditioned growing hair.



I have only been using this product for nearly a week but I can already tell it's making a difference. My hair feels so healthy! So soft and silky smooth! I love the smell, which you can smell all day long! Even if this doesn't make my hair grow I'm still very happy with the over all condition of my hair thanks to this product.

I give this product 5 out of 6 Little Miss Beauty Points!!

Have you tried this product? If so what do you think of it? x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment