26 May 2011

Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals Moisture Replenishing Hair Mask Review.



After having to dye my hair twice in a day (as the first time it went very wrong!!) I needed a good moisture replenishing hair mask. And whilst in Boots I came across the Umberto Giannini Spa Rituals range, so I thought I would give it a go!!

The florentine orris milk and shea butters in this intensive hair softener transform your hair from fragile and tired to glowing and glamorous.

This intensive conditioning mask is a real wonder product giving not just great hydrating results but a texture that is weightless and loose and a sublime blow dry result.




FOR: All hair types but finer hair should use sparingly and hair prone to excess oil should apply only to damaged ends.

WHY: To restore and manageability to tired moisture starved or damaged hair.

WHEN: As needed. Unruly, day and damaged hair types can use as a daily conditioner if required.

HOW: Apply enough mask to evenly cover damp hair, leave the mask on for approx 5 Min's to allow the ingredients to absorb into your hair and then gently rinse out with warm water.

I love the smell as it last in your hair all day, And the results it's given me is well... just fab!! And my hair is in great condition and to easy to manage.

I will defo be repurchasing this product again and again!!

I give this product 4 out of 5 Little Miss Beauty point.

No comments:

Post a Comment