7 June 2011

Boots Ingredients Coconut & Almond Body Lotion Review.



"With extracts of Coconut and Almond, Boots Ingredients Body Lotion is specially formulated to moisturise and hydrate dry skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth."

Directions: Generously massage Body Lotion onto your body after bathing or whenever your skin feels dry, paying special attention to elbow, knees and heels.




I first brought this product to use every night as a foot lotion, thinking it wouldn't be super great, but now I use it every day as a all over body lotion, and I just love it!! I used to only use Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter but I have been converted!! This product not only soaks in fast and leaves skin feeling soft but smells great, and the smell last ages. For a drug store own brand I was surprisingly surprised!! I will defo be repurchasing this product again and would total recommend it to anyone.

I give this product 6 out of 6 Little Miss Beauty Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment