13 June 2011

Lee Staffords ArganOil from MoRocco Nourishing Miracle Oil Review.



"Argan Oil is big news. This miracle ingredient has been used by the Berber women of Morocco as part of their beauty regimes for centuries, because of its huge number of benefits, including keeping their hair full of moisture in those dry desert conditions. But this beauty industry secret is too good to keep under wraps, so now I’m bringing my ArganOil Nourishing Miracle Oil to your shelves.
My Nourishing Miracle Oil contains Pro-Argan complex, which is a special blend of ingredients that will help to make your hair look amazing and feel in top condition. Pro-Argan complex contains Argan Oil, which is associated with the repairing of hair and the creation of luxurious healthy hair. It will help to enrich the natural shine of your hair, for the smoothest, silkiest hair yet.
Simply use it like a serum — on wet hair to seal in moisture before you dry your hair, or smooth a small amount through the ends of your hair after styling, to leave it looking amazingly healthy and sleek. And don’t be fooled by the word Oil — this product is beautifully lightweight and won’t result in any product build up!"

Lee's Top Tips!

* Apply to wet or dry hair.
* Rub a couple of drops of oil between your hands and apply to the mid-lengths to ends of damp hair. Then style as normal.
* Adjust the amount according to the length, thickness and texture of your hair.
* When applying to dry hair, use sparingly and rub in to your hand before applying to your hair. Remember you can always add more but you cannot take away!



When I first heard about this product I went straight out to buy it, but every where I went had sold out!! This happened to me every day for about a week. Which made me want it even more. So was it worth waiting for I hear you ask?! 100% yes! I love this product. I'm trying to get my hair nice and healthy after too much colour and heat has left my hair dry and damaged, and this product has worked. You only need a little as I think a little goes a long way with this, and I have really thick hair. I tend to use it in wet/damp hair paying more attention to my ends. I have tried it on dry hair but for me it left my hair looking a little greasy, but that might just be me or maybe I put too much on!! Not only does this miracle oil nourish dry hair but like all Lee Stafford products it smells so nice. It's the best £11.99 I've spent in a while! And will defo be repurchasing it.
I give this product top marks, 6 out of 6 Little Miss Beauty Points!

No comments:

Post a Comment