2 June 2011

Simple Eye Make-Up Corrector Pen Review.




"Our Eye Make-up Corrector Pen is the perfect tool to easily remove eye make-up mistakes, even waterproof mascara. The precision tip allows you to correct mistakes leaving the rest of your make-up untouched. Enriched with vitamin goodness the non greasy formula will also care for the skin around the delicate eye area. Perfect for even sensitive skin.

Vital vitamins, Pro vitamin B5 restores,softens and smoothes. No alcohol. No oil. Non drying and non greasy. No perfume and no colour. No unnecessary ingredients and no harsh chemicals so it won't upset your skin.
Dermatologically tested and Approved".



When I first saw this product I thought to myself 'That is a must have beauty product.' But to be honest I'm not a big fan!! Although it does almost what it says on the pen, I think with a light hand you can get the same results with a cotton bud and a little eye make up remover. And the fact you have to clean the nib after using dissapointed me, big time!! I will not be repurchasing this again, Sorry Simple!!

I give this product 1 out of 6 Little Miss Beauty points!

No comments:

Post a Comment