15 June 2011

St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse Review.



"St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse, has been specially developed with ingredients which help to create an instant bronzing effect, providing you with a perfect, all over, professional tan. Suitable for all skin types.

Exfoliate skin. Moisturise the dry areas of the skin (knees,elbows, hands, ankles, feet and hairline) Apply the mousse by rubbing gently and evenly onto the skin, allowing the mousse to absorb. Wash hand after use or wear gloves.

For best results apply in the morning and allow at least 4 to 6 hours for the tan to develop before showering.

For mid tan, re-apply in 5 to 7 days.

For dark tan, re-apply in 3 to 5 days.

For a healthy golden tan all year round. Instant bronzing, longer lasting, fast drying with no streaks."



I have wanted to try this product for some time now as it's well talked about in the beauty community, among Bloggers and YouTubers. So whilst in town I popped into Bodycare and pick it up for just £2.99, bargain!!
I must say I was a little scared at first as the mousse it's self is very dark, but the results are amazing! Leaving me with a very natural light tan with NO streaks. A great base to build from. With all fake tans this one is no different when it comes to smells, not the best! But as I'm so happy with the result I'll let them off! I have tried many fake tans from many price ranges, this one being the cheapest and the best. I totally recommend this product.

5 out of 6 Little Miss Beauty Blogger points!

No comments:

Post a Comment